Welcome to Golden Gate Dental!
Your smile means the world to us.
Dr. Inessa Sosis and her dental team proudly serve the San Francisco and Greater Bay Area. With a gentle touch we have been creating beautiful smiles for over 15 years. Dr. Sosis built a state of the art dental facility with a spa setting in mind. The warm golden colors, sparkling chandeliers and modern comfortable furniture encourage you to relax and enjoy your experience like never before.
Our practice delivers Advanced Dentistry using modern equipment. Cosmetic, Family, Restorative and Implant Dentistry are just a few of the services that we offer for our patients. From Teeth Whitening, and Preventative Dentistry to Veneers, Crowns and Dental Implants we fashion a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
Our number one priority is our patient’s well-being. Our staff is highly trained to ensure patient satisfaction. We will take all the steps available to make sure you have a comfortable experience during your next dental visit. Dentist in 94118
If you are ready for a better, gentler dental experience
Call Us Today 415.367.3444 or Schedule Online
Voted one of the best San Francisco, CA clinics in Dentistry Verified by Opencare.com
A Few Words From Our Patients
- Dr. Sosis has a great eye for aesthetic side of dental health and she does excellent work with veneers, making your smile look very natural and beautiful.Jill from San Mateo
- I've been a patient of Dr. Sosis for almost 11 years now. Now my whole family is her patients, including our 8 year old, who is always very excited to go to Dr. Sosis.Olga from San Francisco
- William from Daly City
Dr. Komissarova was a blessing to my situation. After booking online, I received a call that they will get me in first thing in the morning. Dr. Komissarova was very thorough and checked out not just my broken tooth but got me set to take care of other warning signs so that I won't be getting into the same situation again.
- Dr. Natalya Komissarova is the best. She is incredibly patient with me and takes the times to answer all of my questions and go over all of my concerns. Dental work is the worst - and I am no easy patient. I ask trillions of questions about everything that is being done, and do not tolerate pain well.KS from Los Angeles
- Love, love, love the new office, just gorgeous! Felt like I was at spa not a dental office just so serene and calming like the whole staff and Dr. Inessa of course!. I have been to many dentists but Dr Inessa is the only one to clean my teeth herself. Doing so, she takes a careful look at what is going on.Ann from San Bruno
- Dr. Natalya is the best dentist I have ever been to and I have been to quite a few. Her manner is so calming, talks you through the whole process and just seems like a genuinely nice person that's not trying to force procedures down your throat to make a dollar like most dentistRebecca from San Francisco