A Few Words From Our Patients
- Dr. Komissarova is a very gentle dentist. She gave a warm feeling, she pays a very good attention and cleaned my teeth herself!! I love her!! I need to go back for filling soon and can't wait to have my dental needs done here! The staff are lovely and attentive. I found my dentist!!Ty From San Francisco
- I've been a patient of Dr. Sosis for almost 11 years now. Now my whole family is her patients, including our 8 year old, who is always very excited to go to Dr. Sosis.Olga from San Francisco
- I feel like I am in very very good hands at this establishment and should I ever have larger issues than cleaning, I would feel very positive about my careKathryn from San Francisco
- Dr. Sosis has been our family dentist for the last 10 years. My kids absolutely adore her and they are never afraid to come for their teeth cleanings and checkups, which is a huge relief to me as a parent!Ira from San Francisco
- Dr. Komissarova is great. Very friendly, gentle, personable. The office is new, clean & inviting. They spot issues early enough to talk about the appropriate timeline to fix and preventative measures that can be taken going forwardStacy from San Francisco
- Dr. Sosis has a great eye for aesthetic side of dental health and she does excellent work with veneers, making your smile look very natural and beautiful.Jill from San Mateo
Featuring Quality Dental Services For Your Family
Golden Gate Dental offers a full range of general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and specialty services for your family’s oral health needs. We are committed to providing the highest quality of oral health care in a friendly environment, with comfort amenities and convenient business hours that work for busy families like yours.
Looking For a General Dentist Near Golden Gate Park?
Our practice believes that prevention and education are the keys to achieving optimal dental health for your entire family. We strive to provide “dental health care” not “disease care”with quality family and pediatric dentistry. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking low radiation x-rays when necessary. We offer a range of services in general dentistry to improve your smile and health:
- Gentle teeth cleanings and exams, including flossing, sealants and fluoride
- Periodontic dentistry used to prevent signs of gum disease
- Restorative cavity fillings, tooth extractions and root canal therapy
- Orthodontic dentistry such as Invisalign and ClearCorrect
- TMJ therapy with therapeutic dental botox
Not only do we focus on the your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. We will carefully review of your medical history to help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Your Best Cosmetic Dentist Experience
Give your smile a boost this season with cosmetic dentistry at Golden Gate Dental. With an unparalleled standard of excellence, our patients receive the most modern services in restorative and cosmetic dentistry to uplift their health and confidence and lead better lives in healthy, beautiful smiles.
Eliminate unwanted teeth staining from coffee, wine and age with professional teeth whitening using our proven Zoom! teeth whitening system.
Correct a chipped tooth, gaps between teeth or a misshapen tooth with a custom porcelain or composite resin veneer, dental crown or dental bonding. Results are natural looking and gratifying!
Experience a life-changing cosmetic makeover when you find the cosmetic dental service that’s perfect for your unique smile.
Cosmetic dentistry has helped millions of patients of all ages and backgrounds feel more confident in their smiles. If you’re curious about improving your smile with personalized cosmetic dentistry, speak with our team to schedule a consultation for cosmetic dentistry near Inner Richmond, Haight-Ashbury, Cole Valley and Golden Gate Park.
Improve Your Smile And Health With Restorative Dentistry
Life happens, and sometimes tooth decay, tooth loss and even gum disease affect the best of us. At Golden Gate Dental, our team believes in honest dentistry that helps restore the function, health and beauty of your smile. Don’t live with a nagging dental issue — our team is here to help.
Eat, speak and smile comfortably again with custom dental implants, dental bridges, partial and complete dentures and similar services in restorative dentistry.
Restore a smile affected by TMJ pain, jaw pain, teeth grinding or sleep apnea with comforting TMJ therapy, orthodontic dentistry and therapeutic TMJ Botox.
Have you had a dental trauma, tooth decay or a large cavity? You may benefit from root canal therapy using gentle dentistry from a compassionate team.
No matter what your dental needs may be, our team is dedicated to keeping you informed about your dental health so you can make the best decisions about your treatment options.
Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible. From toothaches to dental trauma and injuries, Golden Gate Dental takes oral health and infection control in our office very seriously. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. At Golden Gate Dental we understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you. Schedule your appointment today… we’ll give you a reason to smile!